BASIC BEGINNERS COURSE
The beginners “course” like all our offering gives you a casual environment to learn the basics of tattooing.
We do not run classes in the traditional sense. You as a student are given instruction on topics from drawing stencils, machine handling, workstation preparation and basic hygiene and safety.
Learning tattoo at best can take many years so what we have developed here is a great way to see if this really is the career path you want to take.
Students will be expected to take initiative and practice the given instruction as much as possible.
The beginner’s course is 5 weeks long (40 days)
Duration: 4 days a week – 4 hours
- History of Tattooing / Present Industry
- Introduction to Tattooing tools
- Introduction to Tattoo Styles
- Understanding Skin Tone
- Human Body Anatomy
- Drawing Techniques
- Lining | Black Work | Filling Techniques
- Tattoo Machine Adjustment & Handling
- Sterilization & Aseptic Procedures
- Tattooing on practice pads
COST OF THE BASIC COURSE : 40,000/-